Burlington, Ont.—Dec. 5, 2022 — The City of Burlington is looking for feedback from the community about the 2022 municipal election process. The online survey is available at getinvolvedburlington.ca and is open until Dec. 23, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Of the 142,218 eligible voters in Burlington, 39,217, or 27.6 per cent, voted in the 2022 election, including:
- Advance voting locations (Oct. 15 and 18): 4,018 votes
- Online voting (Oct. 11 to 20): 14,980 votes
- Election Day, 24 voting locations (Oct. 24): 20,219 votes
The four-year term of office for the elected representatives is Nov. 15, 2022 to Nov. 14, 2026.
Burlington is a city where people, nature and businesses thrive. Sign up to learn more about Burlington at burlington.ca/subscribe and follow @CityBurlington on social media.
- Voting for the Burlington 2022 municipal election took place between Oct. 11 and 24, 2022.
- A copy of the certified, official election results is available at myvoteburlington.ca/results, along with the results for each voting location.
Kevin Arjoon, City Clerk
“We want to ensure the voting process for the municipal election in your city is easy and accessible for everyone. Your comments and suggestions are important and will be used to help the City plan and prepare for Burlington’s next municipal election in 2026. Please consider taking five minutes to complete this survey, whether you voted or not.”
Links and Resources
- Visit myvoteburlington.ca for 2022 Burlington election information.